Where will my session take place?
- All newborn sessions are done in my downtown studio located in Rapid City, South Dakota. Sessions are held during the week typically on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday mornings.
- Family sessions take place at an outdoor location only. I do not offer studio family sessions as my home studio is intended more for babies.
- Lifestyle sessions are done in the comfort of your home.
- All other sessions such as maternity or child sessions may take place either in studio or at an outdoor location depending on weather.
How far in advance should I book a session?
- Most expecting mama's book me while they're still pregnant. I typically book newborn sessions 4+ months in advance. However, if you've just found my website and have a brand new baby, please feel free to e-mail me anyway. Sometimes I'm able to squeeze a couple sessions in. All other sessions I typically book 2-3 months in advance.
Do you do engagement and wedding photography?
- A couple years ago, I made the decision to focus on newborn, maternity, family and child photography. I do have excellent recommendations for engagement + wedding photography though. Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you're interested!
Where are you located?
- Rapid City, South Dakota
Do you travel for sessions?
- I typically travel up to 15 miles roundtrip.
What if my child is sick?
- Please let me know as soon as possible if your child is sick, so we can reschedule to a different date. I work very closely with newborns and with them being very susceptible to germs, I need to be extra careful protecting these little ones. A new deposit would not be required.
Can I have all the images unedited?
- I do not provide any unedited images as this does not depict an accurate representation of my business.
How long does it take to receive the images?
- At the very latest, 3 weeks from your session date, however, I always do my best to complete sessions sooner than later.